Printer Repairs in somerset
Diamondsource can provide printer repairs and services for most brands of printer in the somerset area. We offer Printer repairs, Designjet repairs, Scanner repairs, Photocopiers repairs and MFD repairs, we sell consumables including fusers and toners, carry out print audits, printer cleans and provide printer sales for both new and refurbished printers.
When you book repair with us, we promise you:
- diamond Printer repairs and maintenance in 48 hours or less
- We only use fully qualified local printer engineers
- Experts plotter repairs and maintenance
- 30 day warranty on all repairs
- Onsite repairs throughout the UK
- A huge selection of printer cartridges available, shipped on the very same say at a great price
No hassle or fuss. Just job done.
We work with all the big names in the business printer industry, including HP, Brother, Samsung, Epson, Sharp, Oki, Konica, Ricoh and Canon, to ensure we’re there when you need us. Having been in business over 15 years we've tailored our approach as technology has advanced, kept growing and saved hundreds of business from potentially painful situations. Check out our testimonials – our service, product knowledge and ability of our techicians is unparalleled and allows us to advise our clients giving them important cost saving tips regarding their printing output.
Axbridge Banwell Bath Bridgwater Bruton Burnham-On-Sea Castle Cary Chard Cheddar Clevedon Crewkerne Dulverton Frome Glastonbury Highbridge Hinton St George Ilminster Keynsham Langport Martock Merriott Midsomer Norton Minehead Montacute Nailsea North Petherton Norton Radstock Portishead and North Weston Radstock Shepton Mallet Somerton South Petherton Stoke-Sub-Hamdon Street Taunton Templecombe Watchet Wedmore Wellington Wells Weston-Super-Mare Wincanton Winscombe Wiveliscombe Yeovil
Get In Touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch about this Service
Get A Quote And Book Online
Latest from twitter
- Do I have to bring my printer to you to be repaired?
- What is your response time?
- Is my home inkjet printer worth repairing?